Search This Blog

Welcome.......

Xillions of gratitude for you, who made this meaningful for me. Even if this has got nothing to do with you (probably), but still, you are among those who I share the piece of mind I have. Thank you so much for your time spent here in my blog. It's priceless, even more than a relationship laid somewhere. Let's make a bond that maybe invisible but unbreakable. Thank you again.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

H1N1 definitely not over.


The H1N1 'phenomenon' is just a lil bit far from backing up. The nation was hit from the disease for almost 2 months now and total death reported 'til now is nearly 70 people and reported cases with almost 2K people. Each soul was warned to get their butt to the clinic to get a check up if they're facing or dealing with slight fever or any unhealthiness. 


I did went to HKL when the hit was HOT. Not just to have a sneak peek on the situation, but I was accompanying my sis there for a check up. Believe me, it's pack with sick people!! I was to coward to go without mask stuck on my face. So, i grab my sis arm and led the way to Hospimart just right outside the Emergency Dept. 


Hmm..How do I look? Can't see I'm smiling did you? Of course moron!! Feel kinda stupid posing and hoping for a nice pic when there's  piece of filtered cloth strap your nose and mouth. This is my sis, the one who's getting a check up. I'm healthy as a horse that day.


Expected that the disease will hit again for the second round after Raya, when the monsoon strike. That's when people are prone to get sick again. Well, what do you know about God's will?! We should just hope and pray for the outcome to wrap our life in. But don't just be dumb, sit home and do nothing. Crack a lil of our precious brain and be witty. 

Stay healthy everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hav things to say??