Search This Blog

Welcome.......

Xillions of gratitude for you, who made this meaningful for me. Even if this has got nothing to do with you (probably), but still, you are among those who I share the piece of mind I have. Thank you so much for your time spent here in my blog. It's priceless, even more than a relationship laid somewhere. Let's make a bond that maybe invisible but unbreakable. Thank you again.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sorry....


I've been mentioning a lil' bit too much about My 'TPP'. I have to apologize first. Cus, I'm pretty sure that I will still mention him. I will always do. He's part of me - I mean my life, my thinking - that I can't get rid off. Well, I don't want to be such a hypocrite. Saying this and that even though the story is not quite similar to the real thing. Here's the deal,

First, my post basically based on my everyday life. What come across me, things I've seen, my experience, my imagination, my hopes and things that I wish it can be the way I want it to be.

Second, I can't guarantee that all the post that I made is 100% pure. I might twist things a little here and there to make myself feel good...and look good too.

Third, if you have any doubt, any question(s) or just need to say something, just say it!! I'd love to see a comment or a critic about my post. Leave one or more. I don't care. But I'll appreciate them. It helps thou.

Got it?!

2 comments:

hav things to say??