Search This Blog

Welcome.......

Xillions of gratitude for you, who made this meaningful for me. Even if this has got nothing to do with you (probably), but still, you are among those who I share the piece of mind I have. Thank you so much for your time spent here in my blog. It's priceless, even more than a relationship laid somewhere. Let's make a bond that maybe invisible but unbreakable. Thank you again.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Opposite of Shining Moment

I was having a seriously hard time these few days. I just wanna share it in here. Not to say that I'm so low, but it feels good to just let 'everything' out.
It began when I went out with my sis-in-law last Thursday. I was hoping for a great day that day cus the plan is to watch a movie. Yeah, everything went well. Even the movie was awesome - The Proposal- It was after the movie. We went for window shopping. Gosh!! I wish I could just close my eyes and dart through the grand Times Square main door.
They're everywhere!!!! I was shouting "Go! Disappear!" in my thoughts. Everything came back to me like the horse being let go from the stable. I was wordless, mindless and above all, I feel pain. But I couldn't potray it. Not that time. I glued my game face the whole afternoon. I'm not going to break down in front of every one. Not that moment.
I was in my weak moment. I was down below . I was in agony. A scattered precious painting on the wall, that was impossible to repair. The feeling was unbareable. I tried to embrace everything. Crumple everything to one piece and toss it up, smack it hard so that it will fall far, far away. But things aren't going the way I wanted. I was just wasting my time and effort to squeeze several things that aren't meant to sit side by side.
"Forbidden to remember, terrified to forget"
That's the line I choose and try to make it better..in a pathetic way. I was such a jerk that day. But that's fine. It's normal. I just don't want to stuck like that the rest of eternity. All I'm asking is just for a bit of happiness in facing the mess I put myself in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hav things to say??