Search This Blog

Welcome.......

Xillions of gratitude for you, who made this meaningful for me. Even if this has got nothing to do with you (probably), but still, you are among those who I share the piece of mind I have. Thank you so much for your time spent here in my blog. It's priceless, even more than a relationship laid somewhere. Let's make a bond that maybe invisible but unbreakable. Thank you again.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

1, 2, 3, 4


1,2 - 1 2 3 4
Give me more lovin then I've ever had.
Make it all better when I'm feelin sad.
Tell me that I'm special even when I know I'm not.
Make me feel good when I hurt so bad.
Barely gettin mad,
I'm so glad I found you.
I love bein around you.
You make it easy,
As easy as 1 2,(1 2 3 4)

There's only one thing two do three words for you.
I love you.
There's only one way two say those three words
and that's what I'll do.
I love you

Give me more lovin from the very start.
Piece me back together when I fall apart.
Tell me things you never even tell your closest friends.
Make me feel good when I hurt so bad.
Best that I've had.

Album: Big Bad World

No comments:

Post a Comment

hav things to say??