Search This Blog

Welcome.......

Xillions of gratitude for you, who made this meaningful for me. Even if this has got nothing to do with you (probably), but still, you are among those who I share the piece of mind I have. Thank you so much for your time spent here in my blog. It's priceless, even more than a relationship laid somewhere. Let's make a bond that maybe invisible but unbreakable. Thank you again.

Friday, July 10, 2009

What A Day...

I hate to admit this, but there's no point of putting my ego on the 1st level. I'm exhausted. Yes, I am tired. Feel like something is hanging on my eyes lashes as I post this. My head are light and I couldn't see things clearly. 

I went on bed at 3am last night, woke up at 6am, drive all the way to Shah Alam from Ampang at before 7.30am, stuck in stupid traffic, squeeze my brain for ideas in writing essay in Mr. Lim's class, havoc in campus, crazy internet line in CC, drive back to Ampang at 3pm, traffic again, CC again, wait for sis at NBC for an hour....finally, reach home at 9pm. 

Gosh....I don't know when I can settle myself and get a long good rest. My brain are hemorrhaging because I squeeze them now. Pouring a couple of words, then the words jump here and there to get to their position. I don't know how long I can take this physically. Mentally....I'm still strong. But I can't force my brain to twist thing around, like turn a flour to cakes. Damn, damn tired. I should hit the off button now, and charge until it's full.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hav things to say??