Search This Blog

Welcome.......

Xillions of gratitude for you, who made this meaningful for me. Even if this has got nothing to do with you (probably), but still, you are among those who I share the piece of mind I have. Thank you so much for your time spent here in my blog. It's priceless, even more than a relationship laid somewhere. Let's make a bond that maybe invisible but unbreakable. Thank you again.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Ooops...be careful!

I don't know if I'm always on danger line or not. I am up for challenge, but taking risk that you already know it is in front of you is way easier that the unexpected one. I didn't realize that all this while, I am standing on the tiniest line of danger. The 'string' just doing its job, putting on the best performance to keep my weight on it, rather than just snap out. I was wondering if it was Superman's hair I was standing on, and still am standing on.
If that's the case, thanx Superman!
I'm a girl (woman too), who I consider as independent, a-loner and brave. I'm not sticking my nose up, but that's how I feel about myself, all this time and strongly now. Despite all the perception I put on myself, I still fear for my safety. I can't see myself in tense situation. I always picture myself in just ordinary scene. A scene where I always manage to crawl my way out of the mess, a scene where I grasp the situation in my hand, a situation where I put a twitch of smile at the end of the task. I never weighing the danger I might get in.
Ever since I live in this big cities (yah, I live in 2-3 place), I barely just sit down and chill out. I'm always on the go, except when I'm on the net, I'll sit hours browsing and surfing what's cool and new. I walk alone, travel alone and I live alone (hardly). Last night, I was with someone, who I just knew at the agency.He's one of the trainer there, so I didn't think much. He accompanied me from the agency to my car,which I parked on level 3 Maju Junction. It's Saturday night and almost 11pm. The street was loud and happening. Maju Junction was closed and we round the placeto find the excess to get in.Level 3, the food court was dark and soulless. Creepy. It all went smooth. I drove home and stop by at McD's drive-thru.
This morning, I saw 2 accident on my way to my bro's. The first one involving around 5 to 6 cars. A Kenari was up side down in the drain, and other car was dented everywhere. I saw a couple of people sobbing, wiping their eyes. I didn't get the whole situation clearly 'cause I was trying to not focusing on the 'crime scene'. Another one was a Kembara, in the middle of the road in front on CIMB Damansara. Not so nasty like the first one that I saw. But still, shits happen. Those were the trigger to my brain. Suddenly my brain was busy working on the files that kept all the data of my driving skills and records and also experience.
I was sorry for a while, for myself. I should take more attention to myself, on what I was doing, where I am, and the action I do. Hmmmm......

No comments:

Post a Comment

hav things to say??