Search This Blog

Welcome.......

Xillions of gratitude for you, who made this meaningful for me. Even if this has got nothing to do with you (probably), but still, you are among those who I share the piece of mind I have. Thank you so much for your time spent here in my blog. It's priceless, even more than a relationship laid somewhere. Let's make a bond that maybe invisible but unbreakable. Thank you again.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

"Kapkumkap...Sawadikap"


Who knows what this means?

I've never been to Thailand before, but I'd love to. I went out to buy food just now and it happened to be my landlord's car, parked on the pathway. So I don't want to miss the chance to get a great picture with the 'words'. My landlord, Mr. Alvin is not Thai people. He's Chinese. He's great and like to have me as his rent-er. I just know he has a business in Phuket and actively gone in and out Phuket. I wonder when is he going to Phuket again. Ask him to buy cool things for me there. Yesterday, he just installed a fridge in front of my room. Excellent!! I can fill in with my stuff. 

Mr. Alvin: You can use the frigde to store your food aa..but don't put any meat inside. I don't want you to store meat in there okay. You can put fruits and your drinks inside aa...
Me: Oh, yes. Sure. Thank you mr....

Haha...I was spoiled even though I live miles from mom and dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hav things to say??