Search This Blog

Welcome.......

Xillions of gratitude for you, who made this meaningful for me. Even if this has got nothing to do with you (probably), but still, you are among those who I share the piece of mind I have. Thank you so much for your time spent here in my blog. It's priceless, even more than a relationship laid somewhere. Let's make a bond that maybe invisible but unbreakable. Thank you again.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Optimus Prime


"Finish so fast?" Duhh.......the movie run for 2 and a half hour, for god sake!! Love it....even though I tried not to...but I couldn't. Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen is absolutely great. I went with my bro and his wife, and his officemate, with his boss, and the 'washer' too. I must get the ori copy of this robotic madness. I mean, For sure I want to watch it all over again. Shia is Jewish but he nail it man! Megan is always so sexy, energetic, pretty and above all, so perfect to the role. The Autobots and the Decepticons are getting more and more and more, the plot is just magnificent and I just can't get enough of the action. Yah, I can say I can't wait to wait for the next sequel. I need go get the soundtrack of this movie. Linkin Park, there's no other songs fit perfectly like yours for this one. Sometimes, it's just creeps me out on how things seems damn perfect. But...............still, not number 1 on my list. Twilight, you are still the one. Haha.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

hav things to say??