Search This Blog

Welcome.......

Xillions of gratitude for you, who made this meaningful for me. Even if this has got nothing to do with you (probably), but still, you are among those who I share the piece of mind I have. Thank you so much for your time spent here in my blog. It's priceless, even more than a relationship laid somewhere. Let's make a bond that maybe invisible but unbreakable. Thank you again.

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Another one

Like I said, it's very tricky when it comes to the starting part. Yah, this is my second blog. The first one are 80% about my craziness on The Twilight Saga, and I know my friends might feel bored about it. So this is the real one. Huh? I mean, about what's goin on with in my daily life. Get real, okay. Things aren't always goes the way we all want. The last time People ask me about blog or friendster or facebook....and all the internet crap, I simply tell them I'm not into that kinda stuff. But look what have I got in now. Currently, I have a facebook account, a Windows Live Spaces, and now, a blog of my own here. I guess I can't run from this crap after all. 
Gotta go now. Summary writing is waiting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hav things to say??