Search This Blog

Welcome.......

Xillions of gratitude for you, who made this meaningful for me. Even if this has got nothing to do with you (probably), but still, you are among those who I share the piece of mind I have. Thank you so much for your time spent here in my blog. It's priceless, even more than a relationship laid somewhere. Let's make a bond that maybe invisible but unbreakable. Thank you again.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I'm smiling and looks like my cheek could hurt.

Screaming and stomping my feet several times. I was going out of my mind. 
Yah, I'm damn shit HAPPY!!! It was yesterday late afternoon. When I picked up the phone, I didn't think twice on what I was doing. I just simply hit the 'call' button when my TPP's name appear. I thought I'll be disappointed, but hell no!!! I'm thrilled to hear his voice after quite sometime. At least I know that things are well, that things aren't as bad as I always think. I cried out for this person, ramming my mind about the shit happened. I loaded my brain with things about this person, smiling and covering my face even there's no one looking, every time I recall back the sweet moment I shared with my TPP. 
Dumb, I know, I am a schmuck!! But what else I can do?? Tell me about it. I know I've said that I've moved on, I even admit that I lied to myself once in a while. I know deep down, I still couldn't let go of this. I don't care if it will put me next to agony... If that's the price I have to pay. I don't care. I just have to have my TPP in a bit part of my tangled life. He'll make it more interesting and adventurous. I've always love you...my TPP. 
 I miss you a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hav things to say??