Search This Blog

Welcome.......

Xillions of gratitude for you, who made this meaningful for me. Even if this has got nothing to do with you (probably), but still, you are among those who I share the piece of mind I have. Thank you so much for your time spent here in my blog. It's priceless, even more than a relationship laid somewhere. Let's make a bond that maybe invisible but unbreakable. Thank you again.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I should just stop


Definitely.....I know what to do, but I'm foolishly ignoring them. No. I didn't ignore it. I still don't have strength to do it. I couldn't let go, man. I just can't. Not now. Not at this moment. Let me live with it. Don't care much about happiness. It won't kill. I'm stuck. I know I couldn't get through, but I still try to pass through. Stupid, moronic, scumbag!!! Hey, I want to get a nice slap on the face. A well deserved slap on the face. Maybe my cheek can feel the pain and duck just before the heartless palm touch it. Stop it dude. You're confusing me. You're killing me. One part pull me to the left, the other pull me to the right. In any moment, both side pinch a little on my skin, twist it a little..but you didn't listen to my cried. Just say it. Be specific and throw away the puzzle you have to twist others mind. I'm tangled here. Don't make it worst. Hope to see you again. But I won't hold my breath for that to come. Let me reschedule my planning boxes. 

I'm positive...'it' is still there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hav things to say??