Search This Blog

Welcome.......

Xillions of gratitude for you, who made this meaningful for me. Even if this has got nothing to do with you (probably), but still, you are among those who I share the piece of mind I have. Thank you so much for your time spent here in my blog. It's priceless, even more than a relationship laid somewhere. Let's make a bond that maybe invisible but unbreakable. Thank you again.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Graduation - 13 July 2009




It was a celebration for me, but a little bit in sorrow as well. I am graduating from college, where I spend the rest of 2 and a half years stuffing my brain with knowledge, meet people, socializing, forming a club, gain experience in handling event, learning to carry big responsibilities involving the public, dealing with problems, facing hardship among friends, sharpen my skills in entering others point of view, trying to respect people and get myself straight on my position, catching up in studies, perform well in exams, and another mile list. 

It was a great day. That was the day I can stood up and held up my face. Bla...bla...bla..Enough with the crap. I had so so so much fun!! PWTC was packed with blue robe and flowers. Ex tutor was there, friends was there. I was so excited about the day. I don't know what to say here. The feeling was unforgettable. I was talking. laughing and posing for pictures. Not all of my friends came, but it was just fine to heat the event for me. There's Usup, Ivina, Yvonne, Evan, Nick, Amei, Alice, Gabriel, Leslie, CK, Catherine, Cindy, Jesse, DG, Margaret, Amy, Dewi, Sharifah, Dyg, William, Leonard, Beatrice....... etc. Even, I make new friends, so,- "Hi, Syukri!" Unfortunately, in the havoc, I didn't manage to find my practical-mate, Salbiah, Fatin, Wawa, Kavita and others, I only met Kathy and Faizal. I miss my other friends who's not there - Leong, Chung, Rody, Aliff, Penny and others.

I don't want to start babbling here, so I just let the picture tell the story itself. 

For all my friends and 'former' friends,
I don't want to go for a lame hope like people used to wish. I just want you guys (and girls) to dig deep inside yourself. Figure out what you want, need, and most of all, what's the greatest element that you have to spice up your life. Can't find it? Create it. Can't create it? Copy one from others. Too lazy to find it? Too lazy to create? Too lazy to copy? Then let it come naturally. I stack a mountain of gratitude to all of you who has supported me, be there for me, and show me the meaning of friendship that I lack of. I hope nothing but the greatest thing will happen in our life and we'll keep in touch 'til our days are no more there for us. Congratulations to all!!

The Day Before G'Day







The Day - G'Day




I had fun. And tons of picture which can conquer this post, but these are enough. Want more? Visit my FB - G'Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

hav things to say??