Search This Blog

Welcome.......

Xillions of gratitude for you, who made this meaningful for me. Even if this has got nothing to do with you (probably), but still, you are among those who I share the piece of mind I have. Thank you so much for your time spent here in my blog. It's priceless, even more than a relationship laid somewhere. Let's make a bond that maybe invisible but unbreakable. Thank you again.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

18.8

I'm happy now. My path to this happiness is exciting too, so I'm glad I achieved this happiness. Before this, the term "underweight" was synonym to me. Well, not anymore!! I am normal dude!! I've taken the test in FB thou....


Not just normal. I'm as healthy as a horse.

Liana just took "Find Out Your BMI Index"
Liana just find out his/her BMI Index 

BMI : 18.8
Your Weight Status : Normal


I'm off with big smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

hav things to say??