Search This Blog

Welcome.......

Xillions of gratitude for you, who made this meaningful for me. Even if this has got nothing to do with you (probably), but still, you are among those who I share the piece of mind I have. Thank you so much for your time spent here in my blog. It's priceless, even more than a relationship laid somewhere. Let's make a bond that maybe invisible but unbreakable. Thank you again.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

View "At This Very Moment" first...then this one.


I am promoting My TwiTwi Collection. I LOVE them!!!

Look!! New Moon themes!!

Yes. I have the Three Disc Deluxe Edition of Twilight. Worth it!! Love it!! Can't live without it!!

A booklet of amazing scene from the movie itself. Wanna have a look? Visit my Windows Spaces Live page http://anaanaliana.spaces.live.com


Some of the picture in the booklet. Awesome!!

The disc cover. There's 3 disc inside...duhh...


No comments:

Post a Comment

hav things to say??