Search This Blog

Welcome.......

Xillions of gratitude for you, who made this meaningful for me. Even if this has got nothing to do with you (probably), but still, you are among those who I share the piece of mind I have. Thank you so much for your time spent here in my blog. It's priceless, even more than a relationship laid somewhere. Let's make a bond that maybe invisible but unbreakable. Thank you again.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sneakers? High heels?

Well, if you ask me, I have to say sneakers. First, they're cool and make you look cool. Second, it's way more comfortable. Third, it's easy to match and still look cool. Fourth, you can get it for just RM20++. Fifth, it's better for our feet. Sixth, seventh, eighth.........

My point is, I just want to say that I love sneakers. Well, now. Before, I never stick to a pair of foot wear. Heels, sandals, shoes, running shoe, but not flip-flop. I care too much about how I look and I burden my feet to carry the responsiblities on that. But now, my red sneakers and I are inseparable. No matter what I wear, I always grab my red sneakers. I feel good every time I put them on. I don't feel intimidated when I saw every girls around me wears heels or sandals or something that says
 "I'm so lovely today". I don't give a damn about it. I just love my sneaker. And I'm going to buy a few pairs of sneakers, with colors.


Don't hate me cus I'm trying to be cool. That's just me. I want to laid back and not bother about being 'lovely'. By the way, sneakers do look good with dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hav things to say??