Search This Blog

Welcome.......

Xillions of gratitude for you, who made this meaningful for me. Even if this has got nothing to do with you (probably), but still, you are among those who I share the piece of mind I have. Thank you so much for your time spent here in my blog. It's priceless, even more than a relationship laid somewhere. Let's make a bond that maybe invisible but unbreakable. Thank you again.

Friday, July 10, 2009

worm

  +     

 =    


I pity my brain so much now. Suffering from a parasite that have been conquering it for the past 2 years....crawling to 3 now. Poking holes on every corner. I'd say "Ouch" when I can't take it anymore, just like now. I'm looking for the best medicine to kill it. Yah, kill it. Not just pick it up and dump it outside the window. My brain look like a Swiss cheese if I pull it out from my skull. I can tell. The worm are teasing me, toying me from side to side. It drives me insane. I don't know how long I can take this. I'm hanging in here. Trying to protect my heart from all the agony I've taste. I didn't try hard enough. I can still taste it. It's excrutiating. Hang on dear...we can make it, together, we will get ourself free from this mess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

hav things to say??