Search This Blog

Welcome.......

Xillions of gratitude for you, who made this meaningful for me. Even if this has got nothing to do with you (probably), but still, you are among those who I share the piece of mind I have. Thank you so much for your time spent here in my blog. It's priceless, even more than a relationship laid somewhere. Let's make a bond that maybe invisible but unbreakable. Thank you again.

Monday, July 6, 2009

I said, MOVE!!

It's becoming my routine on weekend, Saturday or Sunday, doesn't matter. This was muscle-cramping in the first few weeks, but now I say it's fun. Liar!! Who likes to get squeeze between people with bad odors and skins covered with ooey-gooey sweats. Yulk!! Hate it!! Look what I have to go through every time I head back to SA.


It was crowded at the Brickfield's bus hub. I got here by Monorail (just next to it).

I stand there for about half an hour before the U80 bus came. Unfortunately, I stand a bit far from where the bus stop. Great...I know I won't be able to get in the 'sardine' tin. The bus was already packed, but the bus driver still stop to pick people. My little thought was screaming. "Hey all dumbass!! Can't you see the bus is packed? Why pushing to get in?" I just get near to get a nice shot. That's how I got this picture.

You see? 'Sardine-mobile'

Crazy. Moron. I don't understand how people able to stand in the crowd, in hot weather and for almost an hour journey. I know I don't. So I wait again. Another half an hour passed. That's it!! I won't waste my time here. I dragged my two strong feet and get my ass to KL-C. 


Platform 5 - also sucks!!

Hah!! KTM was also full of the homo sapien species. Now I don't care. Who ever get in my way, I'll scream, "MOVE!!" In the specific moment, I wish I wasn't in that crowd, but now, when I'm all alone in my room, I laughed and have a little tiny bit of wish that I'm in that crowd. ~shrug~ Yes, I did stand all the way to SA, but not in between bad odors or ooey-gooey people. I stand nicely next to the exit. Putting weight on my left leg, and switch to the right when my left leg cried in agony. The warm blow hit my face every time the door open in each stop. I even able to take a nap for a while. I don't care if people were staring, or judging, or speculating. I'm making myself as comfortable as I could in that situation.
It's crazy, fun and tiring. But as I said before. It doesn't matter. That how life is. If you can't take it, then don't live. Die man, die. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

hav things to say??