Search This Blog

Welcome.......

Xillions of gratitude for you, who made this meaningful for me. Even if this has got nothing to do with you (probably), but still, you are among those who I share the piece of mind I have. Thank you so much for your time spent here in my blog. It's priceless, even more than a relationship laid somewhere. Let's make a bond that maybe invisible but unbreakable. Thank you again.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Population, 3175 people

I'm in the Vamp category

I fell in love with Forks, Washington when I first watched Twilight. I didn't know a place so magical and full of fantasy exist in USA. As what Edward Cullen mentioned, ..."the wettest place in the continental of US". I made a promise - that I don't know when I can fulfill it- to myself that I will somehow, will plant my feet in Forks. I'm dreaming about it......

I can sit in the bush and soak myself in the sunlight.

Uhh....I can spend the whole day here. Maybe the big monstrous gigantic wolf will come and keep me warm.

Just look at how magnificent the sunlight slide through the trees.

I don't mind walking down the path... Even though it's slippery. 

La Push baby, it's La Push.

I've been dying to wake up in the morning and caught this scene the moment I open my eyes.

If this isn't my house, I'll be glad just to walk past it.

Time for cliff diving!!

I'm not afraid if there's a vamp clan or a pack of wolf around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hav things to say??