Search This Blog

Welcome.......

Xillions of gratitude for you, who made this meaningful for me. Even if this has got nothing to do with you (probably), but still, you are among those who I share the piece of mind I have. Thank you so much for your time spent here in my blog. It's priceless, even more than a relationship laid somewhere. Let's make a bond that maybe invisible but unbreakable. Thank you again.

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Hibernation spot

I got here (Shah Alam) last May, after completing my diploma in March 09. Yah, I was so ready to live my own. Currently, I'm studying in the same field as in diploma here in SA. When I got here, I rent a room in Wisma Mais.

This was my spot in Mais.

Hell. The place is not my kinda place to live in. It was crowded, I barely have a room, I mean, I drag my bed outside and live in front area. 
I got my butt out from Mais last week. And thankfully, I can breath easier, fresher and healthier. My wish of having my own room has been answered at this age, sadly. Check out my room now. I'm still thinking on how I want to make it magnificently hibernation area. Hahaha......I sure will get it update. Wait for it. 

This is my room now.

Sign out now. I need to burn some calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hav things to say??