Search This Blog

Welcome.......

Xillions of gratitude for you, who made this meaningful for me. Even if this has got nothing to do with you (probably), but still, you are among those who I share the piece of mind I have. Thank you so much for your time spent here in my blog. It's priceless, even more than a relationship laid somewhere. Let's make a bond that maybe invisible but unbreakable. Thank you again.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

All in you


Studies, studies, studies.... That's the burden teenagers have to carry. Nah, it's not a burden, it's a responsibility to ourselves. Not only teenagers, but every soul living in this world, learn new things almost every single day. You want it or not, that's the nature we can't fight. 

"Dude, you have to wash your feet before you sleep."

Owh.. Now I know I need to make sure my feet are clean before I hit the bunk. Get the picture?? Study or learning is not in a sense of going to school or college, have classes and doing homeworks, people intend to learn informally anytime, anywhere, anyhow and anywho. Don't give excuses like "I'm busy", "I'm too old for this", "I don't need to know about that"......these are just bullshit, man.

The strategies in studies, of course, change in various level. Our mind are 'broadening', maturing and deliberate things deeply. That's why those who sucks in school can score in higher level education. Me, for example. Oh boy, I do sucks in school. I didn't get a credit for all science subject except for Add.Math. But look where I am now. You just have got to believe in yourself. Set your mind and squeeze every part of you to prove to everyone that you are somebody. 

Afterall, it's your future you're holding on. Not your parents, your sister or brother, not your friend, your lover and not even you cat and dog. It's you. So, grow up!! Just think what is the best thing you ever do for yourself except to fill yourself with wise wisdom and priceless knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hav things to say??