Search This Blog

Welcome.......

Xillions of gratitude for you, who made this meaningful for me. Even if this has got nothing to do with you (probably), but still, you are among those who I share the piece of mind I have. Thank you so much for your time spent here in my blog. It's priceless, even more than a relationship laid somewhere. Let's make a bond that maybe invisible but unbreakable. Thank you again.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

At this very moment.

I just want to get online tonight. While doing it, this is what I do. Come see.


Look at my wall. Half way to be cover by Twilight madness. I'm crazy about The Twilight Saga!!

Look! I have all The Twilight Saga ~ Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. Even I have the Director Notebook as my TwiTwi Collection!!



What else? Yah, I love Robert Pattinson. I bought his bibliography 'True Love Never Dies' to fill my TwiTwi Collection. Also, Twilight Original Motion Picture Soundtrack. This CD/VCD is the second copy I have. The first one I left it back at hometown.

For more than half year, I'm still head over heals about Twilight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hav things to say??