Search This Blog

Welcome.......

Xillions of gratitude for you, who made this meaningful for me. Even if this has got nothing to do with you (probably), but still, you are among those who I share the piece of mind I have. Thank you so much for your time spent here in my blog. It's priceless, even more than a relationship laid somewhere. Let's make a bond that maybe invisible but unbreakable. Thank you again.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Multiracial....Yes! That's Malaysia!

I went out for a movie last night. Yes, at last, I managed to get a ticket for Transformer 2. I went with bunch of people. Pavillion, 12.45am show. Damn great!! I walk alone, but between my brother and his wife. But that's not all. There were 10 of us including me. My brother, Bob, and his friend came to pick me up at my sis's. Nice, I ride a Honda Odyssey, a great one, a sleek one, with style. The owner of the ride is a chinese guy, Bob's office-mate. Let's call him K. K is with his girlfriend, A. We reached Pavillion at 12 something. The place is still loud and happening. Awesome. I miss that kind of atmosphere. We were at the main entrance of GSC. Bob's boss was there, with his wife, and his brother+girlfriend, and surprisingly, their 'kuli' or so I call him 'washer' was there too. So, together we all, different colour and appearance and character, people looking at us with questions in mind. I can tell. You get me? Let me get this clear to you. There was me, the very Muslim appearance, my sis-in-law which is Malay, K and A are Chinese, boss is mixed and wife Philipino and last but not least, 'washer', Indian. You won't get to see this kind of group often here in K.L. As for me, I'm proud that I'm in the group. That's how my social life has always been like. Multiracial, multi-religion, and we all get along very well. We, Sarawakian can mix damn well anywhere. I'm proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hav things to say??