Search This Blog

Welcome.......

Xillions of gratitude for you, who made this meaningful for me. Even if this has got nothing to do with you (probably), but still, you are among those who I share the piece of mind I have. Thank you so much for your time spent here in my blog. It's priceless, even more than a relationship laid somewhere. Let's make a bond that maybe invisible but unbreakable. Thank you again.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Declare!!

 I'll suffer and people will mark me as LOSER
NO..I'm not a loser. 
I WON'T fall down so easily. You have to MAKE me. 
I travel ALONE in my life journey. 
I will buckle up my own seatbelt while riding my ROLLER-COASTER
I want to ERASE the mistakes I've written and write the right one straight away. 
I would love to PAINT my canvas with color's that I've never tried before. 
I can run FASTER than riding a bicycle in fifth gear. 
I definitely will GET UP when I stumbled on my feet. 
I am a GREAT person, I must get it right.  
I will surely pour some SHIT to those who got in my way. 
I will not hesitate to HAMSTRING anyone who try to knock me down.
 These are the DECISION I couldn't turn my back on.
I will get this straight. I'm gonna let 'you' GO
I'm ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hav things to say??