Search This Blog

Welcome.......

Xillions of gratitude for you, who made this meaningful for me. Even if this has got nothing to do with you (probably), but still, you are among those who I share the piece of mind I have. Thank you so much for your time spent here in my blog. It's priceless, even more than a relationship laid somewhere. Let's make a bond that maybe invisible but unbreakable. Thank you again.

Friday, July 31, 2009

This is the Best Description

"I was an empty shell. Like a vacant house-condemned-for months I'd been utterly uninhabitable. Now I was a little improved. The front room was in better repair. But that was all-just the one small piece. He deserved better than that-better than a one-room, falling-down fixer-up-per. No amount of investment on his part could put the back in working order."


Stephenie Meyer, New Moon, pg 216

No comments:

Post a Comment

hav things to say??