Search This Blog

Welcome.......

Xillions of gratitude for you, who made this meaningful for me. Even if this has got nothing to do with you (probably), but still, you are among those who I share the piece of mind I have. Thank you so much for your time spent here in my blog. It's priceless, even more than a relationship laid somewhere. Let's make a bond that maybe invisible but unbreakable. Thank you again.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

I Love This One

I promised myself not to visit my TPP blog, but screw the promise. I'm glad I visit the blog. I love the one he recently post. Even though it doesn't mean me...I think...

When everything was well prepared,

plans

present

card

surprises

Whatever

It doesn't really matter now.

The person who should own this had chosen not to have it.

because,

she won't let her heart broken again.

Sorry, I couldn't share the blog address. My TPP wouldn't like that. I copied this from the blog. I love it and share it with who ever read my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hav things to say??