Search This Blog

Welcome.......

Xillions of gratitude for you, who made this meaningful for me. Even if this has got nothing to do with you (probably), but still, you are among those who I share the piece of mind I have. Thank you so much for your time spent here in my blog. It's priceless, even more than a relationship laid somewhere. Let's make a bond that maybe invisible but unbreakable. Thank you again.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Winner

I am what I am. Take it or leave it. I made myself. Take it or leave it. I form myself. Can't handle it? Duhh...let me be. Told ya I'm tough. Told ya I can move on. And yes, I did lie to myself once a while...still now. But that's for good reason only. Told ya I'm letting you go, but then, what the hell am I doing with half of my brain that are filled with your name? Lame....I know. This is still a game for me, a challenge that I'm still cracking my head to strive. I want to live, I want to score, I want to win, I want to hold up the trophy and kiss it in glory. I live til now and I can pull myself. Hey, I found the way to keep myself busy. But as busy as I am, you still haunting my mind. Like I owe you. We're in debt. Nah....you are the one who owe me, not the other way round. But I know, at the end, I'm still a winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hav things to say??