Search This Blog

Welcome.......

Xillions of gratitude for you, who made this meaningful for me. Even if this has got nothing to do with you (probably), but still, you are among those who I share the piece of mind I have. Thank you so much for your time spent here in my blog. It's priceless, even more than a relationship laid somewhere. Let's make a bond that maybe invisible but unbreakable. Thank you again.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

7 Steps for Happiness

webMD


Well I guess, the list differ from one person to another. Each of us our won priority right? So, this is just something to share.

Step 1: Find a shared dream for your life together.

[This is good as we can do things and share mind together on some goals. But i'm sure there's still pro and con involved]


Step 2: Ignite (and reignite) a sexual connection.
  [Married couple only. Hahaha. A lil' caresess sometimes are good thou..]

Step 3: Choose each other as your first family.
  [Yeap. I agree. Family always come first. But if we're haven't 'officially' a family, think about it hard will ya?]

Step 4: Learn how to fight right.
  [This is best point ever. I fight a lot. Loudly or silently. The first rule when fighting, make sure your point is strong and reasonable. You have to be a good fighter also. Fight makes me feel good, even if I lost, at least I learn something and tried to stick up for myself. It's okay to shut our mouth when we're stuck in the middle of a tense situation. It doesn't show that you lost. But I picture it as 'thinking seriously']

Step 5: Find a balance between time for two and time for you.

[This is important. Get a quality time to spend together. We certainly need a time of our own. And when comes to your partner, try to make 2 person as one.]


Step 6: Build a best friendship.
 [Absolutely. Don't get all hooked up with the lovey-dovey crap. Chillax once in a while. It'll be more fun and you'll know each other better, no mask at all. Laid back is sometimes good.]

Step 7: Face down a major challenge together.
  [It's like face a battle side by side. Cover each other's back. Comrad-ship are just awesome. Help each other. Give and take few ideas and die trying to solve or conquer the challenge.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

hav things to say??