Search This Blog

Welcome.......

Xillions of gratitude for you, who made this meaningful for me. Even if this has got nothing to do with you (probably), but still, you are among those who I share the piece of mind I have. Thank you so much for your time spent here in my blog. It's priceless, even more than a relationship laid somewhere. Let's make a bond that maybe invisible but unbreakable. Thank you again.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Need For Speed.


I was having so much fun last few weeks....with cars....But I have to stay in 'speed limit'. Well, at least I still can drive this fast.


I wanted to go faster but I'll get in trouble for that. For sure my bro will get furious with me. Ooo...he will, 'cause I'm supposed to be tailing him in safe distance. He's in that XTrail.


Of course I have to pandai-pandai tailing him when driving at this speed. He too have the habit of driving on the right lane. Like me. Well, we all love to drive fast.


I was sitting on the back seat. And I was screaming saying "Hit the gas bro, just hit the gas." But the words didn't come out from my mouth, it was in my mind. Such a great car to go at that speed but still steady, it's not shaky. It's Nissan XTrail!! But very big, and the last time I drove it, I was just going around bangsar there, a bit jam and I was so scared that I'll hit other cars, 'cause I couldn't see them, they're so, so small, like ants. "Give way to the bull!"



Well, who actually want to drive 80km'h if the road is so so super cool like this. Night hour is the greatest hour to boost up the adrenaline in the middle of this urban city. AKLEH!!


I'm not the 'night-bug'. It was almost 2 in the morning when I went out to fetch my sis at the National Blood Centre. Hey, I'm a good sis who will do my best to serve whenever my sis or bro need me. Surely, I'm not alone on the road at that hour.


Sometimes, it's fun to just stop by the road and chill out. After 'racing' my sis's Caldina, I said to myself, "Why not just pose with it for a while."


Cars for sale!! Haha..yeah, I wasn't alone that night. Recognized that XTrail? Yeap, that's my bro. Joining me having a chill moment by the road side. It's not lame to hang around with big bro, not if your bro is cool and sporting!! I do chill a lot with my bro here....and my sis-in-law too. We were actually kill the engine just before entering arrival hall at KLIA!!


Sometimes I like to recall back the picture I look every Friday morning since I come here to study. Yah, this is the sign of the beginning of a hectic traffic. 


I was heading to Shah Alam at 7.30am. So, the condition on the road is always expected like this. I'm cool about it.


Doesn't matter it's in the morning or evening, the situation is just the same, any day. But still, I'm cool about it. I have a chance to snap a few picture, at least.


Of course I'm cool about it. I have a Cornetto Sundae to accompany me. By the way, Don't try this kids. It's dangerous. Look how slow I was goin', just to finish my McD's ice cream.


Hey, look. It's the historic Sultan Abdul Samad building. And I get the chance to observed it for quite some times since I stuck in the traffic.


Nicely done highway. Why didn't the Sarawak government upgrade the road in Sarawak like this?? And for me, sure I won't go below 90km/h if the scenario is like this. This is heaven on road!
 

For all you people who are planning to buy a car, or still surveying, or just wanted to have a look, or..maybe just want to test drive, I might be able to help you. Come to M&D World Of Cars in Bangsar. The name says it all. It's a place with cars!! My bro work here. He's my automobile portable dictionary. I usually just simply ask him questions about cars and everythings seems like a peanut to him. In fact, I get a chance to 'feel' the cars there. You just name it, from secondhand local to re-con car, brand new, luxurious cars, supercars, just name it. Spare parts? Servicing? Modifying? Tuning? Just say it. Told ya my bro is my portable dictionary of cars.


By the way, That Kelisa is not for sale. My bro-in-law will get me if I said it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hav things to say??