Search This Blog

Welcome.......

Xillions of gratitude for you, who made this meaningful for me. Even if this has got nothing to do with you (probably), but still, you are among those who I share the piece of mind I have. Thank you so much for your time spent here in my blog. It's priceless, even more than a relationship laid somewhere. Let's make a bond that maybe invisible but unbreakable. Thank you again.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

So what??

Different. I can say I am different. Nobody's the same. Even Siamese twin have their own personality, favorite and so on. I bet, there are many out there who share the same case as I am. They just undiscoverable and probably facing the same shit like me. I say this again, just like in other post, I don't care, it doesn't matter, I'll live. 
Yes, I am attached to Chinese people. I didn't choose that way. It choose me. No matter in what aspect. People I hang out with, food I eat, style I put on, places I go, interest I have and maybe person I truly care..in term of love. I find it difficult to befriend with crowd of my own, I mean Malay (even though I'm not Malay). I'm Bidayuh but just because I wear scarf, people will easily categorized me as Malay, and I hate it. 
Look at me now. I rent a room here in SA. Guess what? It was a Chinese house. My landlord is Alvin. He's 100% Chinese, Buddhist. As far as I know, he runs a business in Phuket. He has a Commonrail with Thai's registration number, which I don't know how to read them. There's two big red lantern, placed on the porch ceiling. His family and himself are great people. I'm fully satisfied with my place now.
Check out my FB. My friends list are filled with my Chinese friends. Majority, 80% of my friends are Chinese. Primary-mate, high school-mate and college also. I still keep in touch with lots of them. Even, I'd date a Chinese guy before. And let me tell you, Chinese guys are way mature and have great perception in many aspect. Not that I say guys from other races are bad, just that I click so much with Chinese people. 
I brought this up because I'm having difficulties in getting around people here. I barely see Chinese people in campus, and I only hang out with my friends from other place to lift up my day. And still now, I only feel like I have one excellent buddy, who's also Chinese. I'm not saying this proudly. I just picturing myself to all. Early perception on me.
However, I welcome all people with warmhearted. It's not about races, but how we accept people without putting barrier in socializing. Instead, we learn so much more from other culture and lifestyle.

To all my close friends who has always been there for me. ~SagehChung, Leong, Usup, Jing Yao, Nick, Rody, Ivina, Sarah, Mr. Syeed, and also my 'TPP'. Not forgetting my other friends, Evan, Karen, Angel, Kim, Penny, Lianny, Welter, Shane, Clyde, Ollie, Paul, Mr. Daniss, Shirley, Farah, Aliff, Lindo, Jissi, Janet, Amei, Alice,.......(I couldn't list all..duhh). Thank you for letting me be part of  the 'family'. We're sister and brother no matter what, just that we don't have the same mom and dad. Thank you again for being so patient with my ups and down. I know it's hectic, but I'll try my best to pay all back. 

We have lots of fun in 2007 Raya. This was a great memory to recall.
~Timothy, Jubilee, Jackson, Evan, Jing Yao, Cindy, Jessy, Chung, Ivina, Robin, Rody, Fareez, Aliff, Usup and other 3 (Hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment

hav things to say??